Lead Distribution and Management
Dealers receive leads from their dealership websites, from the corporate website and from third-parties. Typically OEMs use a third-party organisation to manage the distribution of all of the leads to the dealer network. A key objective for OEMs is to not only distribute leads to their dealers but to be able to see the results of the dealer contact with those prospects.
Currently, this process is very difficult given the vast array of DMS and CRM systems within each dealer network. Dealers are oftentimes resistant to use an OEM mandated tool to follow up leads, and as a result the feedback on the status of these leads does not always make its way back to the OEM. This makes the measure of ROI for campaigns exceedingly difficult as the OEM cannot determine which sources are actually deliveringsales, not just lead volume.
Vital Software’s solutions allow for leads to be collected by the OEM and then be distributed to the relevant dealer (by PMA) by either pushing the lead into the DMS and/or CRM, or utilizing Vital Software’s dealer solution. Further, Vital Software are able to pull out the “milestones” or “road to a sale” from many leading CRM and DMS tools, as well as “close the loop” by pulling the resultant sales data for each lead from either DMS and/or RDR data. The result is a full circle view of each lead, their journey through the dealership as a prospect, the resultant of purchase history, and then, if required, their full service history.
Our lead distribution tool allows for:
- Distribution of Head-office leads TO dealership CRM (based on ZIP code/PMA, or customer preference)
- The ability for emails to be sent to dealers identifying new leads from Head-office
- The ability for dealers to identify Head-office generated leads
- The ability for dealers to be able to allocate leads to salespeople within the dealership
- The ability for dealers to check milestones in the “road to a sale” process with each prospect
- The ability for dealers to journal contact with the prospects
- The ability for dealers to perform marketing campaigns to prospects – eg. Thank-you for test-driving, thankyou for visiting our dealership
- The ability for dealers to mark prospective sales opportunities as “won” or “lost”
- The ability for dealers to report on conversion rates of leads – both at dealership level and at salesperson level
- The ability for the OEM to view dealership milestone progress on each Head-office generated lead
- The ability for the OEM to view contact history for each Head-office generated lead
- The ability to generate lead reminder emails to the dealership for leads that have not been actiond within a certain time period
- The ability for the OEM to report on lead distribution effectiveness (leads distributed, lead notification emails sent and received, lead notification emails opened, milestones set on leads, and so on)
- The ability for the OEM to measure and report on conversion rates of leads – at network level, at state or region level, at individual dealership level and possibly at salesperson level